Montag, 26. Mai 2014

Küchenschränke/ kitchen cabinets

Inzwischen habe ich für Josefines Küche schon die ersten Schränke gebaut
In between time I built the first cabinets for Josefines kitchen
In der original Küche war hinter dem Vorhang übrigens der Warmwasserboiler versteckt, den ich aber nicht nachgebaut habe
In the original kitchen the hot water heater was hidden behind the curtain by the way, but I did not reconstructed it
die Arbeitsplatte soll natürlich nicht so bleiben
the working plate don´t should be like this if it is finished, of course
Nemus: "Melli, da hast du aber ganz schon gepfuscht! Die Platte ist ja viiiel zu lang!"
 Nemus: "Melli, you have all but alread fudged badly here. The plate is so muuuch too long!"
Tante Fine: "Nein Nemus, das soll so sein, denn da kommt noch der Herd hin damit ich etwas für dich kochen kann!"
Aunt Fine: "No Nemus that should be solike this, because there still must be the oven under the plate so I can cook something for you!"
 Nemus: "UND Kuchen backen natürlich und Plätzchen!"
 Nemus: "AND baking cakes and cookies, of course!"
Nemus: "Melli baust du jetzt bitte endlich den Herd? Ich bin nämlich hungrig"
"Melli please build the stove soon, because I'm so hungry"
Melli: "Ja Nemus, ich bin ja schon dabei!"
Melli: "Yes Nemus, I do it already!"

11 Kommentare:

  1. I love the colour and the shape of the cabinets, the ornaments looks lovely! Hope to see the stove soom! ;D
    Hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Melli,
    I love the blue contrast with the yellow & white tile. It will be such a bright and cheery kitchen. Lovely work and I am looking forward to seeing more.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a great cabinet. I know Nemus you want cookies to come out of a stove very soon. I'm sure Melli has got one great stove on the way.
    Hugs Wilbur

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Stunning cabinets, also my favorite color. The kitchen already looks
    bright and cozy. I'm as impatient as Nemus to see the oven.
    Hugs, Drora

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Einfach eine wunderschöne Küche - und die Farbe ist so schön und freundlich, dass es gleich noch mal so viel Spaß machen muss, in so einer Umgebung Plätzchen, Kuchen, Pudding und Himbeermarmelade für einen immer hungrigen Waldkobold zu backen/kochen...

    Liebe Grüße
    Flutterby und Birgit (die bei diesem Post wieder einmal gedacht hat, dass sich gewisse pelzige Mitbewohner in ihrem Verhalten einfach gleichen wie ein Ei dem anderen...)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love the colour of the cabinets. The kitchen will be so fun and welcoming. I can't wait to see the new stove.
    Hugs Maria

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Just found your blog and it is lovely! Great kitchen and I shall try to read your blog completely tomorrow!

    Hugs, Pink

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. So Incredibly Cute - I Love everything you make! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. This is a beautiful kitchen, I love the ornamented doors and the lovely blue color, Melli :D! Tante Finchen is spoiled by you, so soon she can cook too? Well, Nemus, you have to be a good boy, so if the cookies are ready.......;)!
    I wish you a lovely week.
    Liebe Grüsse, Barney und ilona

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. The cabinets look great, love the color!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Wir freuen uns über jeden Kommentar